Question
Posted by: concerned | 2010/02/17

Re - signs

I was dating this guy on an off for about a year. when we first admitted we like each other - he kissed me and grabbed my butt in the lift. that was a bit too fast for me. for the rest of the time we were together - i would always insist on conversation where he would just want to be physical. before we had a relationship - i noticed he would look at my legs and at my chest. now i noticed him do that a few times to other people and i am worried that he is some pervert and am really grossed out that i dated him. is this normal behaviour?

Not what most people would call a perversion, but bad manners and a crude lack of social skills in how to treat a woman.

1