Question
Posted by: Anony | 2010/11/26

RE Shooting far

I never had the ability to " shoot"  it out. Maybe once on twice in my life? Does all other met shoot it out like a fountain? Maybe its becase i''ve been masturbating every day since like the age of 14

The volume of semen ejaculated varies considerably between 1ml and 6ml. With repeated ejaculations over a short period, the volume and sperm content progressively lessen. The largest typically occur after relatively long periods of ejaculatory abstinence.If you are concerned however, I would recommend that you consult a medical practioner or urologist.

14
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/27

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: J@ZZ | 2010/11/26

EISH WOLVERINE I FEEL SORI 4 UR CHIK ........DNT LET HA B ON TOP OR ELSE ITL B LYK ANODA SCENE FRM SCARY MOVIE 1

Reply to J@ZZ
Posted by: wolverine | 2010/11/26

YOU RIGHT I AM LYING!!!!!!!!! I SHOT 12 METERS AND THROUGH A BRICK WALL

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: Anony | 2010/11/26

But now you need to hope the open this thread...

Reply to Anony
Posted by: J@ZZ | 2010/11/26

LETS ASK SHAL WE.............SO GRLS SUM FEED BAK PLZ...LET US KNO HW IT FEELS

Reply to J@ZZ
Posted by: Anony | 2010/11/26

I''m sure I shoot when I''m inside of her... I can feel its going out with MUCH more force than when I wank. Also the quantity that she has to push out afterwards are greatly more!
Yeah, I wonder how it feels for them

Reply to Anony
Posted by: rascal | 2010/11/26

Wolverine liar you can''t shoot that far but i''m a quiet shooter myself, i wonder how women feel when we shoot inside of them.

Reply to rascal
Posted by: J@ZZ | 2010/11/26

DA MRE U PRELONG IT DA FURTHER UL SHOOT .....ON AVERAGE ID SAY 30 CM

Reply to J@ZZ
Posted by: wolverine | 2010/11/26

i once shot a bottles of wall..........6 meters away

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: Anony | 2010/11/26

So (not having seen any other man cum before) How far does other men shoot their cum??

Reply to Anony
Posted by: wolverine | 2010/11/26

when you feel that you gona explode face your jonson up towards your face and let loose

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: Anony | 2010/11/26

Stop for a whole week!! No way, could not have manage longer than 3 days in the last 15 years how would I manage a week!!!!

Reply to Anony
Posted by: J@ZZ | 2010/11/26

STOP WANKING 4 A WEEK....LET OL DA PRESSURE BUILD UP...DEN LET IT GO ...IF DIS DOSNT WRK , DEN IM AFRAID Joe is ryt....

Reply to J@ZZ
Posted by: Joe | 2010/11/26

Yep definately, you''ve used up all your fountain power and now you gotta settle for a little trickle!

Reply to Joe