Our expert says:
There are a number of reasons as to why you don't have the experiences you expect:
1. Your expectations may be too high as to what it's going to be like (I have never seen stars, but have felt pretty woozy!).
2. You are not with women that you are really connecting with (you say that you find parts of their body exciting - this could suggest that you are connecting with only part and this may be less intense)
3. You are trying too hard or not relaxing and enjoying the sensations
4. You may be anxious and therefore slightly removed from the situation
5. If you are still quite new at the sexual relationship thing, maybe you still have to really learn about your response and what makes you tick. You will find that some experiences are just 'good' or even 'okay', and some are wonderful!
As I understand it, most gay men say that they just know that they are gay - so if your gut and head is telling you that you are straight, then I'd encourage you to go with that and try to figure which of the above suggestions best fit you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.