Question
Posted by: mormon | 2008/09/13

Re Sexuality

how does one know one is gay. I am a male am not turned on by men, find women exciting esp legs , breats etc. but when i kiss a girl i dont see " stars"  or when she blows me i dont really lose control, so to say, i just feel good. Although i do enjoy orgasm i dont go totally ild. Is there someting wrong with me????
This question is for the expertb pls

There are a number of reasons as to why you don't have the experiences you expect:
1. Your expectations may be too high as to what it's going to be like (I have never seen stars, but have felt pretty woozy!).
2. You are not with women that you are really connecting with (you say that you find parts of their body exciting - this could suggest that you are connecting with only part and this may be less intense)
3. You are trying too hard or not relaxing and enjoying the sensations
4. You may be anxious and therefore slightly removed from the situation
5. If you are still quite new at the sexual relationship thing, maybe you still have to really learn about your response and what makes you tick. You will find that some experiences are just 'good' or even 'okay', and some are wonderful!

As I understand it, most gay men say that they just know that they are gay - so if your gut and head is telling you that you are straight, then I'd encourage you to go with that and try to figure which of the above suggestions best fit you.

1
Posted by: mormon | 2008/09/17

Thank you, u have helped more than u know

Reply to mormon