Question
Posted by: Carmen | 2012-02-15

Re: Seriously now?

Doc

I was laughing out so loud when I read your reply. Thank you so much, you most certainly turned one of my most darkest days (because on top of all this I had a terribly busy schedule &  experience yesterday) ...into one of the best. The last thing I needed was people adding this onto it as well.

Strange how just a few of the right words can lift a person in no tiime! I feel so much better now.
Thank you, and keep up with what you do!

Dear Carmen
I am so glad that I managed to brighten up your day. I get so angry when unkind people make these stupid remarks about others. You know there is a saying 'Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt". I have always thought this is nonsense because words can hurt just as much, if not more than physical attacks. So when you have some spare time in your busy schedule, think out some 'perfect' answers that will put these unkind people in their place. Humour is also a great weapon and a super way of deflecting nasty attacks. Laugh at your detractors and they will feel ashamed.
By the way, there is a fashion where women actually have their buttocks enlarged to look like Jo-Lo's. There is an article on this Website I wrote awhile ago that describes buttock enlargement by removing the fat from other parts of the body by liposuction and then pumping it into the buttocks - so there's a good answer for that remark they made about your bottom too.
Look after yourself

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-02-15

Dear Carmen
Look after yourself