Question
Posted by: Irene | 2009-05-18

re: self tanning producta

I am a coloured wmn with lots of yellow under tone and would like to find out which of the self tanning pills on the market you would recommend that wont make me orange...also advice on the use of a sunbed for my type of skin.or the best self spray on tanning products.Thank you and God bless

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Irene, thank you for the question.

My advice would be to avoid sun tanning, sun beds, and self tanning tablets. Your best option would be to consider spray on tan and the only way to find out which one will give you a less yellow color is to try them on some test patches of skin.