Question

Re: Same old

Its a new year and the sex life hasnt chnaged a bit..
Still the same old once a month MAYBE thing..
Just have to live with it.

Making peace with it as it is an option is one way of looking at it. But from your tone of voice I detect frustration that will eventually most probably transform into resentment. It might be worth it for the two of you to seek the professional intervention from a psychologist to assist with finding a balance between you and your partner’s needs and desires.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

13

New Year - Demand it or say you going to get it elsewhere. Jokes, dont demand but have an open heart conversion with the " Queen"  and speak to her about how much you love her, want her, need her and thats your reason.

Give it 30 days. If no change, you maybe as well pay a " slave"  to make you happy

Posted by: Another Anon | 2011/01/13

Sure you can.....daniel.daniel985 at gmail dot com

Reply to Another Anon

Can I mail you Another Anon..?

Posted by: Another Anon | 2011/01/12

Sorry meant what you are saying. Bad day mind me

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Another Anon | 2011/01/12

I wouldnt mind chatting to you Anon if thats ok with you. I can realte to waht to are saying.

Reply to Another Anon

Maybe i need to talk to someone.. cos its getting to me... i bared with it for tooo long now.

And the other thing is.... when it does happen its over before u start..
Same old style nothing new or exciting...
Its like on on with it.. get done quick.. F......kkkk

Posted by: Another Anon | 2011/01/12

Dont understand why it should be so. Why does one have to beg for it?

Reply to Another Anon

I gave up...
Tired of sucking up..

Posted by: tits | 2011/01/12

I hope when you do get some its worth it!

Have you tried the whole romance route? Or given up?

Reply to tits
Posted by: Realistic | 2011/01/12

yip .. the choices we make in life hey!

Reply to Realistic
Posted by: Another Anon | 2011/01/12

I guess we just have to live with it hey.

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/12

Reply to sexologist