Question
Posted by: Pink | 2008/07/21

RE: Safe diet pills

I have sticky platelett syndrome (a blood disorder which causes my blood to thicken and clot automatically causing stroke). I am taking aspirin daily and was wondering if there is any diet tablet or apetite suppresant that would be safe for me to use and which is effective at the same time. I am not allowed any pills with stimulants in them.
I have used Xenical safely before but they are quite expensive...
Please advise.

THANK YOU

Expert ImagePharmacist

Pink

In your case i would DEFINITELY steer clear of any over the counter products, unless approved by your specialist.