Question
Posted by: Garfield | 2011/08/24

Re: Rude Boss

Hi CS

Wow, it has been quite a few years since I have been in touch with you &  this column ... &  what made me suddenly feel the need to come back again.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I still think you are brilliant ... your ''rude boss'' reply encapsulates everything you are ... great, knowledgeable, sound, professional advice, but with so much of your own wicked humour, sense of life and humanity in there.

I hope you are well and would like you to know that you have been one of the inspirations of my life, not just because you helped me through a dark patch all those years ago, but because your great spirit resonates so much with me as being so real.

Thanks CS, for everything in the past &  for the laugh just now at your reply to rude boss :)

Garfield

Hello indeed, Garfield, splendid to hear from you again. Quite a scratch behind the ears for this old dog !
Hope you'll continue to drop in and visit the forum more often, and not only every few years...

2
Posted by: Chloe | 2011/08/25

Yep I am the one with the rude boss and I had a good chuckle too.

Reply to Chloe