Question
Posted by: Lizz | 2010/07/01

RE: RE: Weird feeling after exercise

Morning,
I am going in for blood this mornig.

I just recalculated my body composition, and for the last month I came down 4% in my body fat %, I lost 5kg of fat,and gained 2 kg in muscle, that could explain why my weight has been standing still.

Could this explian my other symptoms too?

Thank you for all the advice from every one and Doc.

Hallo Lizz
I don't think the body composition could be the cause of your symptoms, although this may be the reason why you did not lose much "weight" on the scale. Let me know what the blood results say?

4
Posted by: Lizz | 2010/07/01

Dr Bets,

I will mention this to him during my appointment on Monday. Thank you for you patience with me.

Lizz

Reply to Lizz
Posted by: CD again | 2010/07/01

Hi Lizz
It seems as if you had tachycardia (too fast heart speed during the dizzy spell). Maybe your doctor should let you go for a 24 holter ECG (heartmonitor over 24 hours - it is like a portable ECG)

Reply to CD again
Posted by: LIzz | 2010/07/01

I took my HR on my exercise bike this am during 2 episodes. I was working on an assignment on my PC and only got up to take my HR on the bike while standing next to it. My normal HR monitor''s batery it flat, so I hope this is accurate.

Feelling light headed HR 94 9:50 AM
sleepy/drowzy HR98 10:15
still sleepy but starting to feel better HR89 10:45
Bad dizzy spell/slight nausea HR 124 10:55 (this was averaged it went up to 151bpm)
feeling better 84 11:00

Reply to LIzz
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/01

Hallo Lizz