Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-20

RE RE RE: Post 508

Thank you!

Glad if I was able to be useful

Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-21

You need to start teaching your children to behave from an early age. That is why there is so many problems with behavior schools, children are should be seen and not heard in grow ups company.

Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-20

Thank you Dee..... I am extremely glad that my hubby and I agree on this, just sad to see him suffer because of this.

Good luck with you " father in-law"  too!

Posted by: Dee | 2013-02-20

My father in law is just the same. Not really father in law, but hubby''s husband. My hubby lived with him since a child and refers to him as dad. His parents live in another country altogether.

Anyway, I have twin boys that just turned 2. I get told all the time that I don''t discipline my kids. They run around his house and want to play with everything. I should tell them not to touch anything and they should learn to sit quietly.

These are 2 very active 2 year old boys. They are so adorable. Yes, I am very protective over them, but they were also born 3 mths premature and had a long hospital stay and it was touch and go in the first few weeks. So maybe I do spoil my precious ones. i have lost another child from illness, so my kids are so precious to me.

i can''t hit them on the hands to make them listen and stop touching things, playing with things, running around, etc. And they they just turned 2. How much does a 2 year old understand/ It''s all fun for them.

My husband can''t understand why I get so upset when I am criticized. And he never stands by me.

I am so glad that your hubby sees the wrong being done and supports you in the decisions you make regarding your kids.

Oh, I also have a 9 year old and he constantly tells her to lose weight. I have been very upset about that and told my hubby to speak to him because the last thing I want is my child developing an eating disorder and having image and self esteem problems.

Don''t let your in-laws get to you like that. You have support from the most important person - your husband. And your kids are perfectly normal and don''t believe otherwise.

Reply to Dee