Question
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-05-28

RE: " Pee orgasm"  or " squirting orgasm" 

A reply to the ladies on " 3412: Can'  t hold out till I orgasm when pressure is on my g-spot " 

The " pee"  sensation you are feeling is quite normal if he is stimulating his g-spot. And I do believe every woman can have a " squirting orgasm"  with the right technique and also being relaxed.

Just a point: Place a folded towel under you when you next have sex and try to relax. If you do " pee"  or have a " squirting orgams"  you' ll be at least more comfortable since you won' t " wet the bed" .

Hope this helps. I' ll give more info or feedback if you need.

already answered

7
Posted by: Ken | 2009-05-28

My girlfriend ejaculates quite easily with a vibrator, introduced her to a vibrating egg, and she is in heaven, it drives her crazy. I love watching her ejaculate, it' s amazing and I consider it a privilege to witness. Pls ask if you would like to know anymore info.

Reply to Ken

Great, thanks!

Posted by: Mr G | 2009-05-28

I' m struggeling to get the whole discription onto this site. I will try again or otherwise break it up into smaller sections.

Reply to Mr G

Please do let me know via this board!!!!!! I' d love to learn cause my bf thinks it would be a HUGE turn on.

Posted by: Mr G | 2009-05-28

To " Anonymous" :
Do you want to learn how to " squirt"  on your own or with the help of hubby/bf? It does take quite a time to type out everything, but I will gladly share my knowledge. Took me a great bit of time to figure this out, how it works, and of course what works in most cases far all women. But it surely was worth the time and effort. So I' ll gladly " teach"  you via this board if you want to.

To " Cam" :
Did you find out how to " squirt"  by yourself, or were you teached in any way or how? Just an interesting question since very few women find out how to " squirt"  on there own without any help from the internet or books. If I remember correctly it' s less that 2% that find out " accidentally" , but if you are then " well done" . And still " well done"  if you were tought or read it up.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Cam | 2009-05-28

i have squirting orgasms and find them to be wow!! i do have them almost everytime we are sexually active and found that if i play with myself i know how to ' get pleasure'  exactly to squirt.....technique helps

Reply to Cam

Thanks for that.
More info would be great!!!
How does one learnt to squirt?