Question
Posted by: Momof3 | 2010/04/29

Re question 1643

Hi Dr Bets

Thanks for your reply to my rash question &  swelling.
I will take it up with my GP at my next visit &  about testing the urine, Blood UKE test &  lung x/ray. What will the UKE test show-I have not heard of that one before.

When I forget to take my medication ,10 pills in the morning as previously mentioned &  take them later in the day. I have noticed a wheezing chest, now that you mention the lung x/ray, which seems to be suppressed by one of the medications I take.
I take Celebrex, Salazapirine, Luvox, Glucopage XR, Diamichron, Eltroxin, Pharampress &  water pill. -

I am in Bellville area-You where going to suggest a dermatologist I can see about the leg rash..- Thanks in advance.

Hallo Momof3
UKE test is the test that looks at the function of the kidneys and the levels of electrolytes in the blood.
Dermatologists in your area:
Prof J de Villiers 021 975 1698
Dr J Louw 021 949 4024
Dr I Marais 021 949 7534
Dr E Swart 021 948 0390

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/29

Hallo Momof3
Dermatologists in your area:
Prof J de Villiers 021 975 1698
Dr J Louw 021 949 4024
Dr I Marais 021 949 7534
Dr E Swart 021 948 0390

Reply to cyberdoc