Question
Posted by: V6 | 2012/06/26

Re- Pst 315 Fantasies by Angel

Hello Angel..
Thank you for your coments .I see that you are hurting alot and in a lot of pain . I wish i knew you , I would indeed give you some advice and make you feel even better rather than having so much hate . Family is a very important thing in ones life .we all make mistakes and we all must forgive each other .
So my Darling forgive and forget and look ahead All will be Well

V6

Woa, well that thread went a little off track..whew!

I'm a different expert to the previous and would like to add that whilst such fantasy life can be enhancing to you as an individual, I wonder if it also to some extent keeps you from facing up to the problem in your marriage? I don't see the problem with fantasies, but if your husband discovered your online activity, you would end up being accused of doing what he did - it is also a betrayal - and this might make things messy for you and therefore for the child you are trying to protect. I am not suggesting that you save your marriage necessarily, but I do suggest that you address the issue and together make decisions about your future: either work through it, or part company. Such disconnection and resentment between parents is a very unhealthy for children to grow up in too and therefore I urge you to deal with one relationship at a time.
Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: Angel | 2012/06/26

Thanks - yr kind words appreciated!

Reply to Angel
Posted by: V6 | 2012/06/26

Angel
Be positive , be happy and have a lovely day Too....
Cheers
V6

Reply to V6
Posted by: Angel | 2012/06/26

Yeah thanks V6. Have a good day!

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/06/26

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist