Question
Posted by: ITBabe | 2008/06/18

Re: Problems with Forum function

Hi Cybershrink,
Your regular fans also get redirected to an American site when we enter the usual health24 URL. I’ve been using the site’s IP address “ 196.14.52.234 ” since Monday to access Health24. (I’m no expert, but I suspect a DNS issue)
On Monday I’ve tried to report the problem by using the “Contact us” link, but the page doesn’t even load.
We all hope that the health24 Technical experts are on the case! ;)

It took rather longer to get sorted out in my admin area, but now seems to be OK. I have often asked that when there are problems, they should NOT open a forum for posting fresh questions, until the relevant expert's side is working well and he or she are ready to start replying, as otherwise the backlog becomes too much to deal with. I will NOT be able to go back and handle yesterday's flood of questions which hould never have been enabled to be posted, as no expert could possibly respond to them then.
Apparently something odd happened at the American site ( ? in Woming ? those pesky cowboys !) as they made an error about the registration of our domain and address --- did you notice that daft American site said that our registration of the address HAD already lapsed NEXT year ? Just shows those cowboys can make errors even we don't get round to making

2
Posted by: Leez | 2008/06/18

...well thank goodness it's sorted now - thought we lost this site for good!!!!!

Reply to Leez
Posted by: Maria | 2008/06/18

ITBabe, judged by the previous problems when the site was hacked, I don't really have high hopes for the "technical experts". And before someone attacks me about this opinion again... I work in IT, so I'm allowed to say it.

Reply to Maria