Posted by: Niki | 2008-12-22

Re: Pregnancy

I went on the 11 Dec to remove a growt on my ovaries, the doc also cleaned my womb. I had my periods on the 4th -10 Dec. What is my chances on falling pregnant after i cleaned my womb, and did the operation have an effect on my ovulation for this months cycle, as i was bleeding a little bit after the operation.

Dear Niki
You will probably be able to fall pregnant within the next month to 6 weeks, the operation won't affect your ovulation but if the womb was scraped, there will not be enough tissue to sustain a pregancy right away.

Posted by: liva | 2009-01-20

.I’ m 32 yrs old with four kids. I have never seem my period in my life .so my dr told me I was born menopause .how come have kid ?

Reply to liva
Posted by: Diny | 2009-01-20

I’ m 30yrs old. with one kid. I am having my womb remove next month .so I would like to know about the risk after my operation .my period stop when i was 27 and the dr told me that I am menopause .I still have my period pain .and it’ s become to much for me

Reply to Diny