Question
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/11

re: posting 458 - To Woman

(Admin: this forum is for questions to the medical professional, Sexologist. Please use ManTalk on the Talk forums if you need to chat - thanks for writing to Health24)

agreed

14
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/12

you are such a bore - you abortion material! go and fu ck with your dog, cat whatever - i''m sure there''s no human being in their rightful mind that would want to sleep with you! green eyes my-|-- you are just full of envy - period!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/12

Err, have you read the forum rules at all, little girl? On the basis of that I have the right to call you common. Because we assume that the users of this forum read and respect the forum rules before they post. Only common, uncouth people would choose to deliberately not follow the rules. And then attack those people who take them on.

And now, as much fun it has been to play with a silly little girl, I am done with you. Because you are utterly insignificant. Just a stupid, common, uncouth, slutty little girl.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/12

do i not have the right to express myself?...correct - i do!
Do i not have the right to choose what i want to share with what you call " common"  people.. .yes
and who are you to judge tannie?

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/12

So please tell, why do you say I''m a hater (try to be rational now...)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/12

what''s amazing is that - i''m no hater and i respect everyone i come across! this woman and all the names she calls herself has been on my arse like thrash... i can''t seem to get her off my neck - i can actually feel her warm breath on my neck - talk about chronic thrash.... she''s funny though! she aint getting the best of Moa!!! she''s one of my followers actually....

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: A man | 2010/08/12

Funny how brave people like Izolde are when they can remain anonymous...I believe like others on here that Izolde is actually a man

Reply to A man
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/12

babes, that won''t work - for all i know you are some fat tannie with cracked heels! i just need to see what you look like so that i can see this hater! in fact i''m enjoying your company as it keeps my mind off my love pot.. he he he heh eh!!! you should actually try waxing - it''s very liberating!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/12

Yes, some crazy little girl on a sexology forum wants to stalk me. Because I told her her sharing her sexual exploits and fantasies in detail with a team of professionals is common. So now I''m being masturbated about. Lovely. As i said - 1.8 meters, 54 kg''s, yoga 4x per week, long blonde hair, green eyes. Will that help with the masturbation?

I''m having a marvelous week, lots of giggles. I''d ask you not to share, but I know you will, so now i''m just waiting for your next " witty"  comeback.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/12

are you on face book, skype by any chance woman? would love to see what you look like.... anything interesting happening in your life that you''d like to share with the rest of us?

NB: am too sore down there - i would do it just for you - trust me!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/12

I am glad that you speak english so very deliciously, IsHolde. I am happy that I can make such a huge impact in your life. You did a sterling job in trashing yourself. You made me laugh so hard, you get another gold star!!

So what are you going to do now that I''ve responded? mastrubate? ROFLMAO.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/12

my point was sent across and i am content!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Speed Freak | 2010/08/11

About time too. I was one who posted about this as totally OTT and my post was trashed. I am glad though that this has come to light as I am absolutely disgusted by this incident. Izolde I don''t care what you call me but go somewhere else. No further comments from me.

Reply to Speed Freak
Posted by: NoID | 2010/08/11

Admin? yeah right ...

Reply to NoID
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/11

agreed

Reply to sexologist