Question
Posted by: Ekke | 2010-02-02

re: posting 4303

CS i am shaking in shock!!! i cannot believe that someone who uses the name of God can in the same sentence give false advise/hope -that (I quote)...as for hiv, you do not have to worry, they have found a cure and it should be promoted soon.... oh my Gosh i pleade with everyone not to have high hopes... that is a lie - HIV is one of the biggest epidemics we are faced with!!! if there was such... it would' ve made a huge story, it would' ve taken the attention from Haiti... please stop giving people false hope!!!!!

Gosh, I hadn't noticed that incredibly dangerous, and ignorant posting. Whoever said that should, in the name of God and for every other good reason, stop commenting on HIV/AIDS and stop telling dangerous lies.

1