Posted by: Lulu | 2008-11-19

re: posting 1727

Sorry Latoya - I beg to differ!! Love knows no age my babe! it is important to go to counselling sessions prior to the marriage taking place. I think it is immature of anyone to get themselves into something which they will regret later. Love should be unconditional - the couple may be of the same age and still be unable to have off springs - then what? divorce? i don' t think that should be the solution!

Look at one of Hollywood' s successful marriage i.e Cuba Gocding jr and his wife Sara Kapfer - Sarah is 16 years older than Cuba and yet they have been married for 13 years? People should stop being stereotypes

Thismorning on DSTV I watched the movie Venus --- enormous age difference, but there was still love

Posted by: Responsible Parent | 2008-11-19

Out of ZILLIONS and Trillions of ppl on this earth u only have one example of such ppl.It just shows how wrong it is.If he was my son I was gonna die of heart attack.And if he was ur son would u encourage it?Unless of course u are also married to a boy ur own son' s age.

Boy,get a woman ur own age or young blood and start enjoying life.

Reply to Responsible Parent