Question
Posted by: Priscilla | 2012/07/13

Re: Post No.568 Old Fashioned Maybe???

Hi All

Thank you so much for your in put on my post the other day. I thought i should give you a report back. I sent a polite sms as you guys suggested pointing out my discomfort with his behaviour and ended the message on a respectful note and he responded positively, so much so he came to my house and we had a lovely chat but i must say he was really embarrassed when the issue was addressed face to face and we agreed that its not going to happen until i feel comfortable to engage myself with him on that level.

Thank you all.

Delighted to hear things have turned out well. Well handled, P

2
Posted by: desperado | 2012/07/13

Glad to hear that. See it just hormones they can''t control. Told you if he''s a decent guy he might actully feel very stupid for acting like that in the moment.
At least you can see he respects your feelings

Reply to desperado