Question
Posted by: Jaded | 2009/03/02

Re : Post 964

Thank you both for your responses &  advice.
He says that he doesnt see marraige as necessary but cant seem to answer me when i ask him why the heck he gave me a ring in the first place?We agreed on a long engagement so we could start without debt,etc but he changed his mind without telling me. About counselling, he says he doesnt want to do it because he doesnt know what to say or that he cant talk about his feelings.This whole thing has made me realise that this relationship is on the road to nowhere, i dont trust him anymore.I will be looking for my own place to stay. I dont think i can live in a relationship where there will be this constant suspicion about who he is talking to, where is he going on the net, etc. I dont like myself for going through his phone, i have always tried to be cool with him going out with his friends and all that and I dont like the wondering if maybe he' s going to meet someone he met on one of these sites.My kids &  i are not going to take second place anymore. If what he wants is on those sites &  on Mxit, he' s welcome to it, I hope they make up for losing us. I wont stop him from seeing the kids but I dont want this anymore.

Sandi, I agree - burn the cells or get the most ancient ones that cant go onto the internet - you go girl!! I wish you all the best&  hope you can work it out with your man.

Of course he doesn't necesarily have to talk about his feelings, or to start off by having something brilliant to say --- but then, as in any conversation, he will find things he does want and need to say. At the risk of sounding old-fashioned, I think women especially ned to recogniz that when they become a live-in lover and housekeeper, many men enter their comfort zone and see no point in disturbing an arrangement that works perfectly for them, buy thinking of marriage. Get de-urked

4
Posted by: You go girls ! | 2009/03/02

Yeah !! Get rid of the urk. Porn etc indeed ! You will never be able to trust this guy so you are doing the right thing by you and your kids. Who needs a loser like this ? Once you have dumped him he can relax all he likes with his Cell phone and a blow up doll. On second thoughts, maybe not. Would he be able to cope with her higher intelligence. ? LOL

Reply to You go girls !
Posted by: Sandi | 2009/03/02

No problem, hey, we' re gonna laugh or we' re gonna cry.
And I refuse to shed one more tear over a man....

Reply to Sandi
Posted by: Jaded | 2009/03/02

Yeah, I would like to see them try &  hide those in their pockets!!! :>  evil grin.. Thanks for the giggle!

Reply to Jaded
Posted by: Sandi | 2009/03/02

There you go... We' ll get them those old bricks - the ones that weigh 5kg' s each....
Like the old Ericson and the first ever Nokia with the big aerial sticking out at the top....

Reply to Sandi