Question
Posted by: Stacey | 2012/05/02

Re post 82

Thanks for the response. 3 days before posting i emailed this exact post to Jasper at husky rescue ( the contact details were on the web site)

If you could let him know its the same person

we are not sorry that we are her owners though she is otherwise such a beautiful spirited dog

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Stacey, will do with pleasure. Did Jasper manage to help you at all? If not, please get in touch with my via my email address I gave you and I will try to help you via email. It is not a 2 minute forum post, requires a lot more and doing it that way will be easier as I can then attach articles etc for you. Thks S

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2012/05/03

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert