Question
Posted by: Rose | 2011-02-07

RE post 763

Tahnk you for your advice, so i am not just seeing things or over emotional? this is real? would you suggest me taking my child and moving out for a while until he gets himself sorted with the help of a shrink if he is willing to go for counseling or should i just forget about him and move on? he wasnt like this before we got engaged and the thing that i think bothers me the most at this stage is fact that he chose my mothers big day to do this to me? why did he have to do that on my mothers wedding? is it to get to me infront of all my family and friends or just because he couldnt keep it in anymore?

YOu are describin a most unpleasant, selfish and unkind person - surely. As I said it is unlikely he will agree that there is anything wrong with him or seek help to improve. But be aware also that men like this can occasionally be dangerous when the woman they are trying to dominate, shows the sense to want to move out, so contact a support group like POWA, and/or a counsellor, and plan carefully to ensure maximum safety for you and the child

3
Posted by: Outsider | 2011-02-07

with the type of personality - a marriage counsellor will probably not work but make it worse, as was with my experience, things were better left unsaid. and if it does work it will only be for a few months and he will go back to being his same old self

He will always be thinking, why you dressing up, for who you dressing up, why you putting make up on = who you trying to impress.

these type of personalities DONT change - leave him before you married which makes it so much easier. your life will be better may be hard in the beginning but you will see you can control your own life, if you want to see some friends or have some friends over etc etc. you won''t need permission from him and you dont have to act all preserved but you can act like the person you are inside your heart.

LEave this guy he is bad news

Reply to Outsider
Posted by: Sam | 2011-02-07

Yes move out, if he does not seek help move on. If he seeks help the shrink,therapist,doc will call you in to assist with a reconciliation.
He did this to you on an important day because he has no respect for you.

Reply to Sam