Question
Posted by: Chanel | 2012/06/27

RE POST 671: BIPOLAR

Thank you everyone for your help. Just wanted to let you know that I spoke to my medical aid and they have agreed to pay for everything :o) they said there will only be a small shortfall that I would have to for... what a relief. So I have an appointment with a Doc at sunninghill hospital next week.

I am actually looking forward to it, I have been living with this for a while I think I was in denial always wanting to blame everything else, thanks for all the advise if I didn''t come on here I would have just assumed that med aid wont pay and I probably wouln''t have seen a doc.

xC

Delighted to hear your good news, Chanel, and I hope everything works out really well for you. Yes, it's quite a relief when one finally accepts the need for help and the prospect of recovery.
Do return to the forum as you wish, and let us know how things get on !

1