Question
Posted by: G | 2011/07/04

Re post 667

Thank you both for repylying.
To answer your question Maria....It feels as if I have always felt this way. Before I could cover it up and get away with but it seems it is getting worse the older I am becoming. I feel as if I am on a rollercoaster ride. As my employer said - one day I am in the zone but the next...

It''s like going to the doctor...usually when you step into his room, your aches &  pains disappear....

Well, just in case you might get forgetful about the extent or nature of your problems when you go to see the doc, make a reasonably detailed note of the problems, to shrae with him.
And let us know, in time, what the doc's say.

1