Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2012-11-24

RE: Post 639 @ Nicky Please help!Panic attacks and right hand numb for 7days now

Hi Nicky

thank you for your help. I have been seeing one of the best psychiatrists for over a year as no meds was working and one combo he gave me almost killed me as I head seizures. i was forbidden from seeing him n the GP now just prescribes me what safely worked without the combo...Trepiline seems to keep me stable even though it not fantastic and also got sum mean side effects like picking up weight which alone depresses me...going from 47kg to 60kg in one month was shocking, not mentioning other side effects...Trepiline is oldschool n has more side effects than the newer meds but it is the only thing that stabilised me..i had bad anxiety since i was 12 or so and it was just building up and getting worse till untreated depression gave me nervous breakdown.... but what I really need to find out is why is my hand numb as per previous post...it has never happened before..and there were times where i wasnt good with my meds trying to lower the dose as i felt i was psychiatrist''s guinea pig or he jus gave up since I''ve been almost on all meds from different groups including anitpsychotics since benzos stopped working....I''m just freaked out about my hand and would like to kno if it a problem that will resolve itself in time or is it something serious...dont wanna wake up one day and my hand falls off lol :P

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Lou | 2012-11-27

Seriously? This is Cybershrinks site - not sure who Nicky is, but if you are wanting a professional''s advice, address your post to Cybershrink.

Reply to Lou