Question
Posted by: Ella | 2012/11/20

Re POST 620: Compulsory vaccines for India

Dear CS - Thanks muchly! I understand the other ''experts'' are busy but compliments to you - you are always responding within hours (not days and you are just as busy...)
I will follow your advise and contact the " powers that be" . The ex husband is busy with work demands and the new wife thus is not really forthcoming with help in this instance. Thanks again.

Glad to have been of some assistance. If he's important enough to be taken to work in another country, surely he has at least a secretary who could check the facts on something as clearcut as this ?