Posted by: Stars | 2009-04-02

Re Post 611

I am a lady and enjoy shaving down there. My BIG problem is I sometimes get a rash and this does not impress me at all. I want it perfect. What is the best method for shaving, please someone, anyone.

to avoid a razor rash - use depilatory creams instead...careful- they can also cause rash

Posted by: Janey | 2009-04-03

Go for a salon wax. Or get yourself a rotary epilator, I use one with excellent results. You get used to the discomfort after a while.

Reply to Janey
Posted by: Stars | 2009-04-03

I did buy wax strips to try myself, haven' t yet, for two reasons, 1 x the hair has to be a certain length and that takes long, plus I was not sure that being in that area if I would not have the same reaction as the hair remover cream, eg, burning and rash, so I have been a bit chicken to try.

Reply to Stars
Posted by: Anon | 2009-04-03

Have you tried waxing? it can be done yourself at home with some practice, and you can buy the wax strips at most shops.Of course the professional waxing gives the best finish of all.

Posted by: Stars | 2009-04-02

Thanks, hair removal creams don' t work, burn like hell and that even on my legs, I will try gel as I haven' t before. Normal use Aqeaous cream and normal razor, so I will try three blades too. Thanks Striker.

Reply to Stars
Posted by: Striker | 2009-04-02

Some hair removal creams tends to burn. The best I found is a shaving gel, not cream and a new razor, try the ones with 3 blades. The rash is possible from ingrown hairs.

Reply to Striker
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-02

Well im not sure if you can try hair remover down there...
Anyone? because then i think that would be best

Reply to Kelly