Question
Posted by: Hot Flash | 2012/07/11

RE: POST 571 (COULD IT BE?)

Hi Cs

Thanks for your speedy response. Yes I am seeing a specialist pshyciatrist, and I was only diagnosed a month ago with major depression and high, overwhelming levels of anxiety/panic. He did explain that Lexamil 10mg was a starting doseage, and also explained that the Urbanol 10mg was not an antidepressant, but to give relief to the anxiety, and that he would be weening me off it within 3 mnoths due to it''s highly addictive nature.

Clearly the hot flashes are then just coincidental (sigh!)

Thank you for your response

Thanks for your quick response, too ! I am relieved to hear that your shrink seems to have explained things well ( far too many doctors fail to do so ) and that he has a rational plan for your ongoing treatment. Good ! Now to find someone with good advice on suppressing those hot flushes !

1