Posted by: me | 2009-02-21

RE: Post 556????

Sexologist, you say using 2 condoms ensures that when the one tears then the other one will still ensure protection?
But all my life I' ve " known"  (?) that wearing 2 condoms is very risky cos they rub against each other &  the friction will cause one or both of them to tear.

Wearing two condoms is referred to as double bagging. If using two condoms makes you feel more comfortable, go ahead. Using one correctly is just as important.
As mentioned by the questioner it is possible that friction between the two could cause damage to the integrity of the condom. What is important is to rather ensure that the condom that you are planning to use has its integrity in tact and ensure care during sex for it to not tear.

Manufacturers tend to discourage the use of more than one condom, but if you take the necessary care and as mentioned would feel more comfortable using two – go ahead.

Posted by: Condom Man | 2009-02-21

I' ve had sex with many women + have used 100' s of condoms.
I' ve always only used one at a time, only use the best + follow a few simple basic rules + have never had a single failure.

Reply to Condom Man