Question
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

Re: post 553 to Phil

Hi there Phil,

Thank you for the reply and I feel better that I am not alone  -)

How old are you, if I may ask?

,,,,,

22
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/26

I will take my chances  -)

tomlinson.sarah871 at gmail dot com

If not, why not? It is innocent chatting to make life at work more bareable - LOL!

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Phil | 2012/01/26

Do you think it''s safe? Guy with a midlife crisis???  -)

Why not  over the years we were a couple of people that occasionally chatted. Do you have a private email?

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/26

Do you wanna chat via e-mail?

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Phil | 2012/01/26

Good choice of words.

Let me put it this way. I was a bit of a screw up for a very long time  made lots of mistakes. Learned from them. Calmed down a lot. Paid my debt back to karma and life. And I think that now I am starting to reap the rewards. And I thank GOD for that. HE also undertsands his naughty children.
The short answer is  my life is blessed with my kids and very little familly that I can count on one had and few freinds that I can count on the other. We have a good life  not rich or anything. But good.
How about you? Tell me about you? This is a little open to chat liek this..

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/26

I don''t feel like a youngster... I feel like an " in-betweener" . Not young anymore and not old either. Doesn''t fit in anywhere - LOL!

Don''t even talk about making mistakes and bad choices... I am a master in making bad choices. I guess we all have our own issues and journey. Life would have been pretty boring if it was less complicated, I suppose.

You are in your prime now, isn''t it? Have you accomplished everything you wanted to? Are you where you thought you would be when you were younger?

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Phill | 2012/01/26

Moring Ms Bee Sting.

Hey you are not the only one  I have my days hey. And you are right  it is very hard to do. But I have learned to keep it simple. I avoid issues like the pest! Things are hard enough as it is  don''t need extra issues. And yes  came with age. I think I was a little bit hectic when I was younger. And let me not fool you  no angel either. Made many mistakes. LEarned from them  a little too late..
You are still a youngster at 34???? Just moving into your prime..

Reply to Phill
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/26

Good morning Phil,

Wow, what a great outlook on life. I agree with you, but life sometimes gets me down, hey. Only flesh and blood and to keep a positive attitude all the time... is very hard to do. I am trying, though  -)

I think your outlook on life also comes with age - we learn to not sweat the small stuff, I suppose. I don''t know about you, but when I was in my 20''s... boy! was I hectic - LOL!

Okay, okay... I am over exaggeration. But the body is not the way it used to be, I can tell you that much  -)

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Phil | 2012/01/26

Yes  life is sometimes a bitch. But not if you believe in every bad or neative thing has soemthing possitive you could learn from it. And that''s a fact. Maybe not the very bad things like rape or nurder  but the general bad things. It''s how you choose to react to it. For me  think things turned out very good. You see  happyness  piece and serenity can''t be bought hey.  -)

lol  sagging everythings..... :-)
You make it sound so bad  when it isn''t!

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

I am sorry to hear. Life is sometimes a b...tch, hey!

You are very strange, indeed. What is gorgeous about sagging " everythings" ? LOL

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Phil | 2012/01/25

lol..... See  that is one of the things I hate about getting old...lol
Been like this from very young  into bikes and cars. O yes  and even back then I thought woman in their late 30''s and 40''s are gorgeous. Strange hey..

Yes

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

Hhhhmmm, and the plot thickens: fast bikes and fast cars - sounds like you are having a mid-life crisis already  -) No, I am just pulling your socks.

Yes, who knows? God''s plans for us are not necessarily the plans we have for ourselves.

May I ask you something personal? Did you get badly hurt?

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Phil | 2012/01/25

Ms Bee Sting  as long as I can still ride fast bikes  fast cars and have my kids to keep me busy I don''t think the stick will be and option. But who knows hey  I also believe that if that special one comes around  you won''t be able to resist. Not looking  but who knows. Maybe GOD have other plans. Time will tell...

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

Hi there A,
I feel so much better now that I know that I am not alone. I look back and see how much I''ve actually changed in such a short period of time... and I get scared and sad. It happened so quickly.
I am happy to see that you are so postive about it and you inspire me to also keep my thin up and take the " older age"  by the horns! I hope and trust that you will succeed in your goals.

To Phil,
True, I have to agree with you, sadly. Relationship stress adds to the progression of the gray hairs and frown lines, unfortunately. But don''t wait too long, though - you might wake up one day and realise that there is nobody to pass you your walking stick  -)

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Phil | 2012/01/25

For now  alone is good!  -) Besides  think relationships and the stress that go with it will help me a long too much..lol

To A  what wonderdull goals you have! I am certain you will make it..

Reply to Phil
Posted by: A | 2012/01/25

Hallo you 2

I am turning 36 in March. I know what you mean by " getting old" . When I hit 35 I felt vey old and down, but in a funny way I am looking forward to 40. I promise myself that by 40 I will be comfortoble with who I am. If I am still overweigt by 40......so be it. I want to be debt free by 40. By this I mean I am wanting to be a sort out, no noncense, no issues woman by the big 40.

So, I''ve got 4 years to sort myself, if God save me.

Reply to A
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

Absolutely! Why not? Go for it. Don''t tell me that you are planning to go downhill alone - LOL. Getting old is not for the faint hearted, so you need support - hehe

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Phil | 2012/01/25

You reckon? Maybe I should take up dating again?....lol

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

You think?... I don''t know so much about that - LOL. It already feels as if I am on the slippery slope going downhill very fast - too late for me  -)

I actually think it is the other way around: I think at this age you are mature and know how to treat ladies and know what you want. If I had a choice, I would much rather choose a man your age than a youngster.

So, there you go... you have something to look forward too  -)

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Phil | 2012/01/25

Oh trust me I will  thanks.

Something that I have believed in since my 20''s. Us men really go downhill in our late 30''s and 40''s.
Ladies  only bloom when they hit 40. And that  is a fact.

So you  still have a long way to go before you are really in your prime. Isn''t that soemthing to look forward to?

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/25

Well, happy b/day in a few days  -)

I am sure that I am having a mid-life crisis, dammit - LOL! Very scared to get old, but like you say... I also enjoy the calmness that comes with age, but that is about it! - LOL I don''t enjoy the wrinkles, or the bad-bad hang-overs, or the low energy.

I hope that you have a fabulous last year in your 30''s  -)

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Philip | 2012/01/25

39 in a few days - feels like a 100

Reply to Philip

,,,,,