Posted by: Mia | 2012-11-26

Re: post 5

Hi there,

Since my last post on 25/09 my BMI has gone down from 21 to 16.4. I had high calorie food hidden under my clothes in my shoes in my work drawer I threw it all away today. I haven''t thrown up once today, but i haven''t eaten either ... I am taking the first step to recovery I am seeing my pdoc next week and I am going to ask to be admitted to crescent clinic. I am still in 2 minds and I still think I am fat, but I need to try I feel weak and ill all the time and I need to do this. I hope someone can change the way I see myself.

Wish me luck!

xxx Mia :-P

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Sorry for the late response, Mia, but I hope that you did get into a facility and discovered how to make amends with yourself.

Posted by: friend | 2012-11-29

Good for you Mia! You made the right decision. You''ve taken a step towards looking after yourself as no one but you can do that. You are in good hands, so please make the most of your stay at the clinic. Best wishes!

Reply to friend