Question
Posted by: Zora | 2010/03/01

Re- Post 4356.

Ladies &  Gentlemen I am still awaiting a response on my problem please Sexologist or anyone.

Good afternoon. I just want to find out something. I love my husband but i think he has a problem, When we make love we will start &  after 2 minutes everything is over, he ejaculated just after few minutes. I never even reach orgasm. I have talked to him about it but he tells me that'' s how it'' s supposed to be. For me no. I also want to enjoy my sexual life. I have tried everything, being romantic, wearing lingerie, having private stripshows for him, but as soon as he enters me all is over. even if he wakes me at night to do it, I just turn around cause i know i won'' t even get the chance to wake up, cause he'' ll be finished in a minute., I feel really bad, like something is wron. What can we do?

Dear Zora
Premature ejaculation is acommon difficulty in men .Your partner needs to be counselled as he does not think it is a difficulty and he is satisfied with his satisfaction . There are treatments available to assist him but they work best in a supportive relationship.Please consult a therapist and get help .

16

Hey Zora, hope you had a great weekend. My email address - jsplayboy67 at gmail dot com.

Posted by: Zora | 2010/03/05

Yes I do have. Have a nice weekend.

Give me yours and I will reply.

Reply to Zora

I am leaving for the day, chat on Monday. Have a great weekend.

Cool, do you have private email address?

Posted by: Zora | 2010/03/05

Yes I wouldn''t mind talking to someone who is going through the same situation as mine.

Reply to Zora

I can see from what you saying , wish i had someone that did all the things that you do plus you were undersatnding all this time. I dont blame you for looking elsewhere. Just be careful though.
I am from PTA. Would love to be a friend and chat to you. Will that be fine?

Posted by: Zora | 2010/03/05

I''m in Bloen, Yep i am. See I try my best, Last night it happened again. Wow How can someone be so stubborn to please the person he is supposed to love?

Reply to Zora

Zora, are you honestly considering it?

Ok, i have a girlfirend, the mother of my child - they both live with me. But things are not that great - i have to practically beg, that does not even help. By the way, where are you from?

Posted by: Zora | 2010/03/04

We are married for 4 years and No we do not have any kids yet.

Reply to Zora

Zora, for how long are you guys amrried now? Do you have any kids?

I agree , we all have needs that heave to be satisified. Its sad that we have to beg our patners. That should never be the case. Anyway i am in a similar boat as you.

Posted by: Zora | 2010/03/03

I am 27 and he is 29. I always try to make excuses to myself for him, saying he is tired or overworked or stress. I''m tired of that. I have my needs &  I am not a stone, told him that a million times. I don''t really want to cheat. I love him to much to hurt him, but if it has to happen, so be it.

Reply to Zora
Posted by: Shoki | 2010/03/01

I am sorry to say, BUT with a husband like that, you will never ever reach orgasm because he is selfish he doesn''t even consider talking about it. I f you really want to reach the sky, CHEAT, that all I can say

Reply to Shoki

Zora, i think that he is being selfish. You try your best but all that goes in vain. How old are you guys?

Posted by: ANON | 2010/03/01

Hey Zora, i think you have the wrong posting number.

Reply to ANON