Question
Posted by: Stacey | 2012/04/23

re post 349

Sorry i have a question is it ok to eat normal whole wheat bread at night . thanks

Dear Stacey
You can eat wholewheat bread at any time of the day or night. As I explained before, if you are on a low-GI diet for purposes of weightloss or to treat insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, etc, then it is better to stick to low-GI bread, but if you don't have such problems and/or suffer from constipation then eating wholewheat bread is a good idea.
Enjoy

2

Dear Stacey
Enjoy

Posted by: Leif | 2012/04/23

should be lowGI bread &  sweet potato, not wholewheat / potato. i''m diabetic. also avoid pineapple - too much sugar

Reply to Leif