Posted by: Kerry | 2009-07-10

Re Post 3230

I posted Question 3230....
I wanted to know if it would be insensitive of me to ask my guy to Google " How to satisfy a woman in bed" .

He not only suffers from PE, but is also very inexperienced.

Last night after our bedroom session I almost burst out in tears. He finnished, knew that I was so close (I was fiddling with myself), and that was it. I didn' t even finish myself off becasue I felt so resentful. Besides if I have to do ALL the hard work, then I may as well play with myself whenever I want to...

Advice please... PS Leaving him is NOT an option!

sex is like every other human action: just like walking & talking, sex must be learnt. there is nothing wrong with this! both of you can view sex ed books together and take the newly learnt info as a homework assignment to do in bed. in this sense, learning can be fun and can be a joint venture between you and your partner. please view the following online resource;

Posted by: jac | 2009-07-13

hi kerry i had that problem and i took the following advice go to a sex shop and buy stud 100 R90.00 read instructions let him do it .i' ll tell you this works defenitly. I' m quite chuffed my wife is satisfied and so am i hells bells it was the best sex ever have the marks to proof it try it !

Reply to jac
Posted by: BABY | 2009-07-13

Hi kerry let him play with you more than ten mit before you gus can have sex ,it helps if you can play until you feel like you cant take it anymore you want it in side and he must just wait for you to say put it in

Reply to BABY
Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-10

There are so many women who are having your problem Kerry. It is one of the reasons so many women wonder what the fuss is about sex, because the men they are with are inexperienced and do not know how to please a woman. I am not an expert, but have done a lot of reading and research over the years and the women I have been with have said I am the best lover they have ever had and know how to please a woman. Being with an inexperienced lover can out you off sex.

Posted by: Lady man | 2009-07-10

How about talking to him about your situation. How about a porn movie and show him what you want to be done.

Reply to Lady man