Question
Posted by: R | 2011/06/07

Re post 323 Headaches in Pregnancy

HI Doc,
Thanks so much for your input. I realise my diet is not ideal, after reading all this. I do not take in much milk or other dairy, just occasional yogurt. I actually didn''t think much about it.
For the first time today I have not had a headache, but I am seeing my doc next week and will mention this.
I will definitely improve my diet from now on.
Thanks so much for your prompt repsonse.
Regards, R

Dear R
Thank you for your kind words. It is indeed a good idea if you discuss these severe headaches and also the previous lack of dairy foods and thus of calcium in your diet when you see your dr next week. Pregnancy can be such a joyful time, that I would not like you to spend months having pain and feeling ill. So eat a balanced diet and regular meals so that your blood sugar levels don't get too low during the day.
Enjoy your pregnancy!

1

Dear R
Enjoy your pregnancy!