Question
Posted by: GM | 2012-05-10

RE: POST 313

Doc I am overweight, have always been but flat on stomach just bigger hips and buttocks.

Stomach is not getting bigger and bigger and i have notices that time and again, not everytime after eating, even if its just an apple or a meal my heart tends to pump faster and I would get dizzy like or sort of tired. I wonder if its same reason as for the growing stomach or not.

Dear GM
As I mentioned on 7 May 2012, you need to have a medical examination so that we can get a diagnosis because I cannot make any dietary recommendations without knowing if you suffer from IBS, insulin resistance, hypoglycaemia, a tumour or some other condition that is causing these symptoms. Because some of the causes can be serious, I would recommend that you see a doctor as soon as possible.
Hang in there

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-05-11

Dear GM
Hang in there