Posted by: Mandy | 2009-06-26

RE- POST 309

My daughter has now been suspended on the following charges:
Gross Negligence in cash shortages
Failure to follow company procedures
Also I need to know how the branch manager can get off having the said short paying customer verbally attack my daughter this morning pointing at her and screaming at her that she must repay her boss the money as he is a businessman and has a family to feed. She then asked him if he is accusing her and to that he said yes. What grounds does she have on this.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE; POST 309

You need to request further particulars for the Disciplinary Hearing. In essence you are entitled to know exactly what the gross negligence means, where the cash shortages are, what times and dates they took place and why is she accused of it. Furthermore you need to know exactly what company procedures are, you need to see a copy of the full procedures and to understand what she failed to do. Finally fraud is a very vague accusation, you need to know exactly when, where and how much.