Question
Posted by: Anne | 2008-12-08

Re. Post 28/10/2008 PCOS

Hi Doc,

Seems you were right.... Seems like my cycle is out again. The gynea put me back on Provera but if feels like I' m back to where I started.

How do I get the injections you refered to in the first reply I got from you. If that is the thing that normally works I would rather give it a try than spend thousands more on medication that doesnt work. Will my gynea give it to me if I ask?

Please note that during the festive season and annual shut down period no questions were attended to. The experts are back and if you are still interested in a response to your post, please re-post the question and it will be attended to promptly.

Kind regards

Dr M.I. Cassim and Dr Y. Dasoo