Posted by: Mia the Bee | 2008-11-26

Re: Post 1824, Cybie, please

Thanks Cybie Shrink.

What I want to know: will most women out there find it unacceptable it or is it just me? Am I unreasonable?

We go out with our friends every weekend. It is not that we don' t go out.

Thank you.

Do you really have to be reasonable about this ? Must we take a vote or a poll before deciding it's OK for you to respond normally to an annopying situation ?

Posted by: CV | 2008-11-26

Mia the Bee

Hi i have the same problem....... EVERY friday nite.... and im left with the kids. It used to be after work till mayb 7 or 8 pm, now its getting later and later like 1 or 2 o clock on a Sat morning. It really Pi$$es me off but he doesn' t see anything wrong with wots his doing , cos like he says my breother is with . BUT I KNOW WHAT MY BROTHERS GET UP TOO and that is the problem. Before if he came home later than he said at least the next morning he would apologise NOW.... even that has stopped. I go to sleeping crying some Fridays cos i would neva do that to him . So i have an idea about what u are feeling and i of course don' t feel its acceptable BUT .... i don' t know what to do to change it

Reply to CV