Question
Posted by: G | 2010/12/09

re post 182

Thank you for your speedy reply. I posted a while back re my concern about being on Zolpidem for over 3yrs. I am still taking it however have stopped for a few weeks and replaced it with Alzams. I read that Alzams is addictive. So in your opinion, which one of the two is better/safer to take? I can''t sleep without taking zolpidem but now the alzams are helping but I am concerned as I read it is not a long term solution. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi G,

In truth neither are ideal for long-term use and both are addictive. Since both are acute treatment options only, I cant comment on which would be the better/safer option.

All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/12/10

Hi G,

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist