Question

Re: Post 1770

Hi Doc,

I know that this medication is a lot. I''m bipolar and severely depressed. Suicidal. Insomnia etc.
I was sexally assaulted by my boss on two seperate occassions

Yes, it is a Psychiatrist that prescribed all of these

Hi Anon
If it is taken under a psychiatrist's strict supervision it is probably ok to keep on using it. Are you also getting psychological counselling to teach you methods of reducing anxiety, come to terms with the sexual assault and manage negative thinking patterns? It may also help to exercise every day for 30 minutes (walking briskly is fine, you don't have to go to a gym) as this increases the "feel better" hormone levels in the brain. Try taking Folic acid, Vit B 6 and omega 3 supplements too.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/02

Hi Anon