Question
Posted by: VERY WARY | 2008/09/16

re  POST 163 - ANTI AGING PILL BY SOLAL

Hi Doc,
Thank you for your reply to my post # 163.I thought I would let you know that the ingredients used in the advanced rejuvenation cream by SOLAL are (according to info on the bottle, it says.)

" COMPOSITION  ALPHA LIPOIC ACID, VITAMINS A &  E, AND ESSENTIAL OILS"  - does not mention which essential oils.

Thanks again

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello ‘Very Wary’, thank you for the question/reply and my apologies for the delay with your answer.

All of the ingredients you have mentioned have shown to benefit the skin, but one must remember that topical products, as a general rule, will only have a limited ability in these effects when compared to other treatment modalities available today.