Question
Posted by: Candy | 2010/06/24

RE: post 1618

thanks doc 4 the advice. i however spoke to a different GP who gave me a transferral 4 an allergen test as well as celiac and heliop bacter blood tests. i will go after work to have it done.

it might be gluten intolerance that is causing these symptoms as i had 4 slices of bread last night and 2 hours after i was in tremendous pain and itching like mad. i itch every day. also had another huge headache. in the mornings when i wake up im tired but the other symptoms have subsided til i eat wheat again... and the cycle starts over. never realised what triggers it til last night.

i hope it is due to the wheat, will see 2nite.

take care
candy

Hi Candy
Let me know what the tests say? If you are gluten intolerant, try switching to rye bread, and you can also eat oats, rice and potatoes instead of wheat products. Be careful as many soups, cookies etc contain gluten.

2
Posted by: Candy | 2010/06/25

i will keep u posted dr bets! anyway, had blood tests done and not the skin test, guess the blood work is more accurate?

oh btw, i meant helio bacter for tummy ulcer not heliop lol. but did not do that test (maybe u need a stool sample for that?) nor the celiac, only food sensitivity for wheat, rye, oats, red meat, citrus, dairy, potatoes, rice, house mites, pollen, grass. (dont know why he added potatoes and rice and rye as you get gluten free rye bread) but the last 3 doesnt matter as it is EVERYWHERE and we cant help for it.

will see by tuesday then... im cutting out all gluten incl beer (lol) til then anyway. feel a lil better this morning as i eat any wheat yesterday so that is why i really think it is my main prob.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/24

Hi Candy