Question
Posted by: Sharkey | 2010/09/14

Re post 1421

If I go to a states hospital will I need a referral letter from my Doc or can i just go there and ask for cardiology? I read on the net about angea.

I have been on BP meds for the last 6 years and since 3 months ago the BP is stable, when i was hospitalized 3 months ago it was 132/191 now its down to 101/89 - 91

Hallo Sharkey
You will have to go to the outpatients department and the doctor there will refer you to cardiology. If you have acute chest pain, you can also be referred via emergency department to cardiology.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/14

Hallo Sharkey