Question
Posted by: BMJ | 2010/09/08

Re: Post 1349

Dear Dr Bets

I went for the CT scan today and am so happy to report that I dont have pacreatic cancer! The scan came out clear - according to the report, but the gastroenterologist still feels that there is a link to my pancreas/gallbladder and wanted to discuss one of the images with the radiologist - he wll then phone me again. Not 100% sure what the final outcome is but at least it is not cancer.

Thank you for all your replies to my posts.

BMJ

HI BMJ
I am glad to hear that it is clear - at least you have peace of mind regarding this. Let me know what the GE says?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/08

HI BMJ