Question
Posted by: Me | 2010-05-31

Re Post 1211

I''m back! Had a lovely weekend. Whole " royal family"  safe at home with the kids. Even the husbands survived the weekend without the moms. I know its false security, but it felt really safe to drive in a Volvo. Luckily we didn''t have any rain, so even the roads were good. Rest of the girls blaming it on pregnancy hormones, but thats fine with me.

Thanks so very much for the feedback - sounds like everything went well, as it should have done. Many of us get these occasional forbodings, and withouyt assuming them to be acurate, if there's something simple to do which feels better, why not ?

1