Posted by: Nicole | 2009-02-19

Re: Post 1170: My husband

Thanks for everyone' s input.

Call me old-fashioned, but I would like to stay at home and raise my kids one day, do shopping and be able to drink tea with my friends.

The way things are going at the moment, I don' t see that happening anytime soon. My husband is partly being supported by his father until he gets up and running. He decided to start his own business without consulting me. During a heated discussion last night, he told me that he thought that would be the best for US.

I eventually told him to leave. He packed a bag and went to a friend' s place. I felt really bad, but cheered up a bit after I had some friends over and we opened a bottle of champagne.

This morning I sent him an SMS saying that I don' t want to see him again and that he must please have his stuff removed from my house. I have made an appointment with a lawyer for Monday.

I think this is for the best. I' ll keep you updated on developments.

Sounds like your husband may be even a bit more old-fashioned than you ! In his era, I suppose husbands did what they thought was best, and never thought of consulting their wife. Lets see how things go