Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2010/08/24

RE  Post 1107

Apparant Retard - You are DEFINITELY a retard. What kind of advise are you giving about cocain, heroin, and in the same breathe you say, a relationship with God. Are you just stupid? This person is depressed, don''t you know that taking drugs is going to make a person way more depressed. Please keep your stupid comments to yourself. This is not the site to entertain your pathetic views. And quite frankly, I don''t believe that you have gone through what you said you have. Stabbed 47 times and had your head blown off??? It sure sounds like your brain did not survive.
To the original post - glad you have made it. Keep your chin up and don''t think for a moment that your kids are better off without you. God gave them to you because you are the best mom for them. All the best.

Absolutely NEVER, EVER, is it good for anyone's brain, to take drugs like cocaine, heroin, cannabis, etc. Indeed any recreational drug. Heroin can be useful in treating severe physical pain, in some situations. ALL of them will be unhelpful at best in someone who is depressed, and could be disasterous.
As I don't get to read responses to postings that are placed After my own, I don't know what this person said, but it sounds naive and idiotic. People who have their heads blown off rarely have anything to say about it, ever after.

1