Question
Posted by: Lynne | 2009/01/23

RE: POST: 108

Hallo Dokter,

Ek verwys na u antwoord aan my:

My suggestion (if laser is your choice) is to consider Fraxel (3 to 6 treatments) or the Lumenis Ultrapulse FX (1 to 2 treatments).

Weet u dalk asseblief waar in Pretoria kan ek die bogenoemde laat doen?

Baie dankie :-)

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lynne, thanks for getting back to me.

I unfortunately do not have a list of doctors who use these technologies, however, please phone Stern Laser (a Pretoria based company +27 (0) 86 11 STERN or www.sternlaser.co.za) who supply Fraxel directly to doctors; or Hi Tech Laser at 012 349 1250 who supply the Ultrapulse FX. Once you get through you can ask them for a list of doctors that use these machines in their practice.