Posted by: mooka | 2009-03-11

Re Post 1077 wife has no sexual desire

Thanx for all the feed back.To Dd i do touch her other times and no it doesn,t always leed to sex, we are quite close to one another and do cuddle in front of the tv plenty of times. We especially put time aside for one another were sex is not always the next best thing.
to thousands other too
No things weren'  t always like this before we got marrried things couldn'  t be better, i doon'  t think anything of her upbringing has to do with it she and her mother have an open relationship and has always been like that from what i can understand. i am also not a wham bam thankyou man kind of guy i always make an effort with foreplay and do my utmost best to please her
i forgot to mention that she had a miscarage about 1 and a half years ago, and that is actually when this really became a problem

Psyhologically the misarriage might be very relevant, as may an element of Depression folloing that, and hence my suggestion of a skilled expert assessment of this element, which might identify ways of helping